On Saturday, my husband went down the road and brought home these beautiful vegetables from our neighbors, Fruitful Hill Farm. We a lucky to have such nice neighbors.
I was inspired to make 6 dishes. I did a marathon cooking session which included creating, testing, cooking and photographing the 6 dishes. I will be posting one dish per week for the next six weeks.
Here is a list of the dishes I created:
- CURRIED BABY TURNIPS–TOPS AND ALL
- SWEET POTATO AND KALE TIKKIS (CUTLETS)
- CARROT TOPS AND CORIANDER CHUTNEY
- CARROT TOPS AND PARSLEY PESTO PASTA
- COLLARD GREENS AND CHICKPEA STEW
- MUSTARD GREEN SAAG PANEER
Nothing went to waste. I used every part of the vegetables. I also made Roasted Carrots but I did not list it because it is a recipe I have already posted.
I had so much fun doing this marathon cooking session. I am looking forward to sharing the dishes with you. Please look out for them. I hope you like them.
A big thanks to the folks at Fruitful Hill Farm for growing the vegetables!!!