- Strawberries–3 large
- Kiwis–2 large
- Agave Nectar–1 tablespoon
- Chai Masala–1/2 teaspoon (optional, can use pumpkin spice instead)
- Mini Chocolate Chips–2 tablespoons
- Yogurt–1 cup
- Slice the strawberries lengthwise. Using a small heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out a heart from each slice.
- Peel the kiwi, slice into rounds. Using a small tear drop shaped cookie cutter, cut out a tear drop from each slice.
- Place the cup of My Mom’s Yogurt in a bowl. I used a lotus shaped bowl because my Mom’s name was Kamal, which means lotus flower.
- Sprinkle the yogurt with the Chai Masala.
- Arrange the fruit slices and chocolate chips on top.
- Drizzle with agave nectar.
This yogurt bowl was inspired by an Italian food blogger, thepaleat.worpress.com. She happened to make this yogurt bowl today and post it on Instagram. It just so happens that today would have been my mom’s 79th birthday. So in her honor, I used her yogurt to make this bowl today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. LOVE YOU ALWAYS.