- Vodka (any one you like)–2 jiggers (3 ounces)
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice–1 slice for squeezing and 3 to 4 supremes for garnish
- Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water–to taste
It is citrus season, so here is another citrus drink. The grapefruit used here came from my friend’s orchard. They are organic and very sweet. Use the best grapefruit that you can find.
Mixing the drink:
- Shake the vodka with ice in a martini shaker to get it nice and chilled
- Pour the chilled vodka into a cocktail glass
- Squeeze the juice from a slice of grapefruit
- Add the Elderflower tonic water to your taste
- Garnish with 3 or 4 grapefruit supremes (see the photo–suremes are wedges of grapefruit with the peel and pith removed)
As you finish the drink, the grapefruit supremes will become infused with the vodka and Elderflower tonic. They are delicious to eat once the drink is finished. ENJOY!!!