- 3 bunches of baby carrots ( these were grown by JBG Organic Farm in East Austin)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of my Italian Spice Mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- served with center cut gorgonzola on the side
- Coat the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle with my Italian Spice Mix
- add salt and pepper to taste
- Toss to coat the carrots evenly
Cook: Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place the carrots in an oven proof baking dish and roast in oven until tender and brown (about 15 minutes.)
I have kept this recipe very simple so that the flavor of the beautiful carrots shines.
Serve as an appetizer with the center cut gorgonzola and a glass of your favorite red wine.